Sunday, March 3, 2013

Material Things


I go without so much material things but 
it do not make up for the joy they bring 
because, for my kids i will do anything, 
always putting myself aside to survive. 

With all that time hurting inside from the pain,
from my past it remain, but today that pain 
some of it I do not claim because in my heart love rain,
I don't care about them material things
know matter what I do If I lose a thing or two
I will keep hope alive because I learn to survive   
because I have faith so I know it’s nothing I can’t face
It will turn out okay just trying to make it through the rough days
In my heart I know I will be ok

I don’t care about them material things
one day I will have all them things but I will never
forget about what truly matters in life I know everything will be all right
I don’t have to have all them things to make me who I am
for my life I have a plan if it don’t go just the way I think it should
If I get misunderstood, in my heart I know It’s all good
~ I don’t care about them material things

No comments:

Post a Comment