Friday, April 12, 2013

The Pastor’s daughter

Church was always first I think there under a curse
Nothing else on their mind but going to church all the time,
nothing else seem Important what kind of train they borden 

this is how I grown up as kid I supposed to ignore all the bad

Things they did, Church was a part of their control as everything unfold
It was crazy how they raise me, they act like the way to god was how many times you go

To church, but it get worse for god they did not thirst, 
this is just the beginning of everything, they use to always make me sing
Because money it would bring, that was there thing, church to them was all about 


the money that could help them out,
and how loud they could shout, when I told them they were fost so much pain it cost, but one thing I know
Love they did not show they fooled everyone else but I was there child and not proud to know and see the truth

~ Their children lives are the proof

No comments:

Post a Comment